Welcome to Book Club Classics!
I started this labor of love in 2007 after leaving the traditional classroom to teach online. I hope you enjoy browsing my site and find the resources helpful — I now review books for Shelf Awareness and post those reviews here, too, so be sure to check back periodically!
I have a few new projects that embrace my love of animals and the environment — if you have a minute, I would love for you to visit:
Green Vista Pets (where healthy, happy pets shrink their carbon paw prints with style!)
- @GreenVistaPets (this Twitter feed focuses on health, safety, and training tips for pets)
- Green Vista Pets Facebook Page (this page highlights why we love animals — joyful!)
- Green Vista Pets Pinterest Boards (natural pet remedies, DIY pet treats, holiday ideas, and so much more…)
Green Vista Naturals (eco-living, made easy!)
- @GreenVNaturals (this Twitter feed focuses on healthy living, the environment, and veggie recipes)
- Green Vista Naturals Facebook Page (vegan and vegetarian recipes)
- GreenVNaturals Pinterest Boards (natural health remedies, recipes, gardening, DIY)
If you have two minutes, check out the following two charities tailor-made for book lovers!
This charity (rated “four stars” by Charity Navigator nine times) focuses on literacy and gender equality in education by collaborating with communities and local governments across Asia and Africa to develop literacy skills in primary school children, and supports girls to succeed in school and beyond…
The Books for Kids Foundation creates libraries, donates books, and implements literacy programs with a special emphasis on low-income and at-risk preschool-aged children to develop the critical early foundation and skills which young children need to be successful in life.