Need Discussion Questions? Menu Ideas? Character lists?
Tired of uninspired questions that never seem to lead to a fulfilling discussion?
Click any of the titles below to download all of the above, plus warm-up activities, reading suggestions, and more. Over 50 contemporary and classic titles available!
- Discussion questions
- Vocabulary help
- Author background
- A book mark with character descriptions and when they are first introduced
- Menu ideas specific to setting, mood or time period
- Warm-up suggestions specific to novel
- Literary terms specific to novel
- Fast Facts
- Film information
- Great links to reviews
- Reading list of similar works (“if you liked this, try this!”)
Like to see an example? Check out: To Kill A Mockingbird Sample Kit
Home by Marilynne Robinson Guide
Gilead by Marilynne Robinson Guide (2004 Pulitzer Prize winner!)
A Thousand Splendid Suns Kit by Khaled Hosseini Guide
The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz Guide (2008 Pulitzer Prize winner!)
The Road by Cormac McCarthy Guide (2007 Pulitzer Prize winner!)
Loving Frank by Nancy Horan Guide
Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson Guide
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See Guide
The Gathering by Anne Enright Guide by (2007 Man Booker winner!)
The Faith Club by Suzanne Oliver, Ranya Idliby, and Priscilla Warner Guide
Mudbound by Hillary Jordan Guide
All the King’s Men Kit by Robert Penn Warren Guide
A Man of His Village by Tanyo Ravicz Guide
Between the Acts by Virginia Woolf Guide
No Country For Old Men FILM KIT
Interested in the classics? Read on!
Simply click on the link below to download your complete book club kit for the following titles:
Wuthering Heights Kit by Emily Bronte
Jane Eyre Kit by Charlotte Bronte
Frankenstein Kit by Mary Shelley
David Copperfield Kit by Charles Dickens
Mrs. Dalloway Kit by Virginia Woolf
Pride and Prejudice Kit by Jane Austen
Heart of Darkness Kit by Joseph Conrad
Middlemarch Kit by George Eliot
Tess of the d’Ubervilles Kit by Thomas Hardy
Vanity Fair Kit by William Makepeace Thackeray
American Classic Kits available too — FREE!
Sun Also Rises Kit by Ernest Hemingway
The Color Purple Kit by Alice Walker
The Great Gatsby Kit by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Kit by Mark Twain
My Antonia Kit by Willa Cather
The Awakening Kit by Kate Chopin
A Farewell to Arms Kit by Ernest Hemingway
The Scarlet Letter Kit by Nathaniel Hawthorne
The Grapes of Wrath Kit by John Steinbeck
Barn Burning Kit by William Faulkner (short story)
Instead of taking the time to compile all of the above before your next book club meeting, my fifteen years experience teaching literature has done the work for you!
Like to see an example KIT first? Check out this To Kill A Mockingbird Sample Kit
Need more information? Here are answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a “book club kit”?
- A kit contains information about a work of fiction or non-fiction including discussion questions, author information, historical context, bookmarks, warm-up activities, interesting links, menu ideas, recommended reading, and anything else that might add to the enjoyment of your book club.
- Many customers prefer to forward the kit to every member of their book club so members can use the information as they are reading the work.
- Plus, most people in book clubs are busy, busy, busy! It can be hard enough to find the time to read the work, nevermind prepare for the discussion. So, let me do the work for you — I will make sure you have everything you need in order to have the best book club experience possible. Past customers have particularly liked the menu suggestions and warm-up ideas, too. Most of my customers have come back for more! Here are a couple of reasons past customers have been satisfied:
I am excited to have found your website. In the past, we have used reading group guides, but have found most lacking, containing a few questions and little else.
It inspired us to to talk longer — and more deeply — about the book.
The group really loves it. It helps to organize the discussion, especially since we have a number of ‘talkers.’
Any questions I haven’t answered?
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BookClubClassics is a subsidiary of Juniper, Ltd. LLC