Reading Group Choices has just released its list of 2008 book group favorites. How many of these were your group’s favorites too?
1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (check out my review)
2. Loving Frank by Nancy Horan (discussion guide and questions available) (check out my review, too!)
3. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin (check out my review)
4. The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
5. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (discussion guide and questions available)
6. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (check out my review)
7. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (check out my review)
8. The Shack by William P. Young
9. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See (discussion guide and questions available)
10. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
What do you think about this list? What is missing? Which was your club’s favorite?